Friday, July 23, 2010

Well Blow me down! ..


I got my first blog award! How cool! Thanks to Holly at http://happysahmworld.blogspot.com/ she gave me the "Sweet Blog award". Holly has a sweet blog herself and you should definitely check it out. :) Thanks again Holly! Please bear with me as I learn how to do this whole link thing. :) haha. I am still learning. I like to think of myself as a late bloomer in technology and a work-in-progress.

Here are the sweet blog rules:

~Give this award to ten sweet bloggers

~Make a post about the award and include the picture and the person who gave it to you

~Put the award on your blog

~Let the nominated 10 know you awarded them by leaving a comment in their blog.


Here are my ten links:


She hosts the Friday Five Carnival and her blog is just fun and funny!


If you like Erma Bombeck you will love this blog. Deedee is a talented writer and great homeschool Mom...oh but don't drink anything while reading her blog ...chances are good you will spit it out all over your comp while laughing reading her posts.

~Enjoying the Small things http://www.kellehampton.com/

This is a very inspirational blog. The gorgeous pics not withstanding Kelle does an amazing job writing and her birth story about her youngest who was born with Down Syndrome is sure to make you cry but in a good way, and her two little peanuts are adorable.


I actually know these ladies in person and have tasted their amazing cakes and cookies and let me tell you...if you want inspiration or to order some fabulous cookies, cakes etc. check this page out!


How cute is the name of this blog? Ally is a fantastic cook and I have tried a lot of her recipes they are great! This is a fun blog check it out.

~Hartley's life with 3 boys http://www.hartleysboys.com/

This is an amazing blog. It details a Mom raising her boys and dealing with special needs and especially sensory processing disorder. As a Mom of an SPD child myself I have found great inspiration and tips through here.


Just as the name suggests there is some fantastic homemaking tips on this blog and it is one of my favorites.

~Love,Laughter,and Laundry http://julie-lll.blogspot.com/

This is a fun and inspirational blog following Julie and her 7 children. She recently adopted two of her kids and they are just the cutest kids. She is honest and funny and you just want to sit down and have a cup of coffee with her.


Awesome tips and tutorials for all kinds of craft projects here. :)


Great site with more tips and tutorials. Often when I am on these posts I get ideas and then start heading to the hardware and craft stores! :)


Jenna


5 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm honored! Thank you so much.

    You have MADE MY DAY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Jenna! That was so sweet of you.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow cool mom u got ur 1st award or
    is it ur 2nd award? i have gotten to awards 1 from vienna and the other from rachel

    ReplyDelete