Friday, July 16, 2010

Five Question Friday...


Wow where did the week go? I even had a few posts in mind for this week too, however playing cards on the trampoline with my son, picking up my daughter from summer camp and then staying up late with hot chocolate to hear her stories, getting creamed playing monopoly with my youngest son, planning lessons for homeschooling we are starting next week, Zumba classes, sitting on the back deck in the sun with our feet in the wading pool chatting in the evenings until late, and just enjoying the husband and kids got in the way. lol Last weekend was the best, the bday bbq hubby threw me was wonderful and we had so much fun. My girlfriend made me an AWESOME cake , and we all laughed and enjoyed the sunshine.


Here are my Friday Answers. :)


1. Do you collect anything?

Actually I do. I collect purses, and recipes. I am always trying something new.


2.Name 3 celebrities that you find good looking.

wow let's see if I can answer this without aging myself. haha. I would say : Matthew Mcconaughey, something about the southern drawl and gorgeous eyes, John Stamos whatever his secret is that man never ages, and Scott Baio...whatever leave me alone I still think he is cute. lol


3.Do you have any scars, if so what is the story behind them?

I don't actually. I must have not been the most adventerous child because not only do I not have any scars, but I have also never broken a bone either (knock on wood)


4.What is a food you like to eat that others might label weird?

Honestly right now nothing I am a pretty healthy eater (except for the pound or five of chocolate I keep on hand) I would have to say it was when I was preggers with my daughter and Pizza hut had the sicilian pizza..I used to get a sicilian pizza with pepperoni, pineapple and jalapenos on it. My husband called it a heart attack on a plate. lol


5.Have you ever seen a tornado in real life?

No cannot say I have. My husband has but he is from down south.


Have a great weekend!

Jenna

1 comment:

  1. I loved Scott Baio in Charles in Charge. he could have babysat me any day!

    ReplyDelete